Simon Pearce’s Essex Glasses are handblown by skilled glass artisans. The original Simon Pearce stemware, transcending style and time. Simon Pearce creates durable products that are beautifully designed and produced with premium quality materials such as lead free glass and pottery and are intended for a lifetime of everyday use. Simon Pearce’s glass and pottery make beloved gifts for weddings, anniversaries and everyday. Each piece is handmade in one of his Quechee or Windsor, Vermont studios.
By Simon Pearce
Caring For Your Glass
- Our lead-free glass, when cared for appropriately, will retain its brilliance.
- Dishwasher-safe. Use a mild detergent on a warm gentle cycle. We do not guarantee our glass to be microwave-safe. Extreme changes in temperature, such as very hot liquids, may cause our glass to crack.
- Never place glass in a freezer.
- Glassware with handles is particularly vulnerable to cracking with rapid changes in temperature.
Essex Glasses (Left-Right)
- Essex Red Wine: H6 3/8" W3 1/8" 8oz
- Essex White Wine: H8¼” W3” 8oz
- Essex Flute: H8¼” W3” 8oz
- Essex Goblet: H6 1/2" W4" 16oz
view all work